- What are the terms bit, nibble, byte, kilobyte, megabyte, gigabyte, terabyte, petabyte mean
- How data needs to be converted into a binary format to be processed by a computer.
What can you remember quiz, how good is your memory?
Before we move onto the next topic, Secondary Storage, it is important for you to understand the common units of measurement that are used in Computing. We will then revisit these later on in the Data Representation topic.
Create a poster, some grime bars, a video about the various units of memory.
- Include the units
- Include common measurements, 8MB = 1 MP3 file
- You could include the sizes
- You could include equivalent and conversions, 1MB = 1024 KB)
- You could include conversions