Learners will be able to:
- Define what a Success Criteria is
- Know how they are presented within a project
- Create Success Criteria for your project.
Part 1: What are success criteria?
"the key steps or stages that need to be met"
"Success Criteria are the standards by which the project will be judged at the end to decide whether or not it has been successful"
Success Criteria Starters:
Write down the success criteria for:
- Use a heading
- Number them
- Think of success criteria as a check list
- Be clear “I will run 1 mile in 6 minutes” is better than “I will run a mile really fast”
- They do not need to be explained
- Look at the example task, create success criteria for each of the elements